Friday, April 24, 2009

Mt.Fuji - Scenic Sunday

I went to Mt.Fuji in Shizuoka.

I'm hungry. So, I go to a restaurant there.

No no no, I stop a restaurant there.

I go to McDonald's in the next.

I ate Big burger set and I was fully.

It's already enough. So, I return to my house.

By the way, Mt.Fuji is a beautiful mountain with the shape.
There is about 3776m (12,389feet) of height. It's so beautiful.
But Mt.fuji is famous for suicide.
There is a forest zone in the base in Mt.Fuji.(Aokigahara Jukai)
There is about 3000hectares of size.
There is a rumor that,If you enter there, You can never go out of there.
A magnet also seems wrong. That place is a strange place.
Oh,no. I'm sorry to do trivial talk. Please forget it!
Mt.Fuji is really beautiful.
If you seen from a far place, it's beautiful but If you enter a mountain, it's full of trash.
So Mt.Fuji can't register with the world's cultural and natural heritage.
Oh shit, I'm not supposed to talk. I talked too much this time. Please forget it.
Mt.Fuji is really beautiful!!!

More"Scenic Sunday"here

19 comments:

Ebie said...

Wow that's Mt. Fuji up close. Did you climb up to the top? It must be very gorgeous.

Greyscale Territory said...

An amazing mountain with its snow cap! Glorious photos!

Bonnie Bonsai said...

The famous Mt Fuji is beautiful!

litlit said...

Gorgeous shots. Thank you for visiting mine. Have a wonderful weekend.

DrowseyMonkey said...

These are amazing! My sister visited there last year at it was foggy! All that way and she saw fog, lol.

Aileni said...

An iconic image, as they say. Trash. really? How disappointing and sad.

Ninnu said...

Wonderful! I wish I could see that mountain live. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Angel.Pearls said...

Thanks for your comment! The photos of your mountain is really perfect! I wish I could visit this place some day..Happy Scenic S!//Eva

George said...

What beautiful pictures of Mt. Fuji. It's sad to hear about the trash around, I guess there are litterbugs in every country. Thanks for visiting my site.

Sharon said...

Beautiful shots & very funny commentary:)

Hilda said...

You are so funny! I love Mt. Fuji — its cone is so symmetrical, it's amazing! And so are your photos!

Thank you for visiting my Scenic Sunday post!

Linnea W said...

Your shots of Mt. Fuji are perfect. I've only seen it from the window of a bullet train. I snapped a pic of it but it isn't anything like yours. Wonderful photos...

Barbara said...

Magnificant captures. Smiles B

John said...

Fabulous series. Intresting info, too.

The Explorer said...

hey, i had fun reading this...c",)

well, i am quite interested with this mountain. i am sure there are mountaineers tried to climb up to the summit or near of it and came back alive right?

The mountain is really beautiful.

Tricia said...

You're right, Mt Fuji is very beautiful - Great shots!

Саида said...

so many impressive things you saw while i was away

uncleawang said...

During school day..my teacher always ask..Where is Mt.fuji? & she say Mt Fuji is the most beautiful Mountain in the world.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture.

Donna Williams said...

Great shot. Looks lovely.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin